Wednesday 23 December 2009

Dear Diary...

My style changes from day to day. One day I decide that I want to go all Dita Von Teese and I load up on the MAC Russian Red, the next I can take inspiration from the likes of MK Olsen and try to take on the "effortless look" that is so very hard to pull off.

Many people have trouble finding there “personal style” and I am one of these people. In real life I’m always changing my mind and I think that reflects in my fashion choices. The outfits that I tend to put together reflect my mood at that moment. For example I may wake up one day and decide that I’m feeling glamorous and play dress up like Bair Waldorf, other days I feel like crap and will go everywhere in tracksuits.

To me personal style (by that keeping to one particular style) seems boring and to me fashion should never be boring.

Juliet xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment