Monday 28 December 2009

Fight For This Love

I wore this outfit to a lunch date today, it's very simple, elegant and at the same time edgy. Here are a few more photos of it.




I love these new "Jeggings" (Leggings that are made to look like jeans) that I picked up a couple of weeks ago. The shop had a range of different color Jeggings ranging from very light look-a-like denim to black. I chose somewhere in the middle to make them more wearable as they would match with more tings.

I love the zips down the sides which gives them a bit of edge.




Juliet xoxo



Top - New Look £20
Jeggings - New Look £10
Necklace - Perls - Primark £2.50
Necklace - Pendant - Tiffanys & Co. £120








4 comments:

  1. Hi Juliet, thanks for checking out my blog! I'll be sure to stop by often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Juliet,

    Nice shirt!

    xoxo Rikst

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your neclace, it really nice!
    I like this outfit, it simple but pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah, that's a realy cute necklace! <3
    you have beautifull pictures on your blog ^^
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete