Sunday 27 December 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

I went out shopping today with my best friend to catch up on the post Christmas sales. We went out for lunch at an uptown restaurant afterwards.



I hate feeling underdressed so I opted for this smart-casual LBD (little black dress) that I fell in love with a while ago and brought, however I haven’t worn apart from a couple dinner dates.


I love that fact that the two zips down each side give an edgy modern twist on the classic LBD. With it I wore simple black heeled pumps (if you are observant you will have noticed the red soles of the shoes below – knock off Louboutin – not real *sobs*)

I think every girl , whatever shape of size should have a little black dress in their wardrobes. Whatever your style you can make this classic look work for you.

Juiet xoxo

Dress - Topshop £35
Shoes - Faith - very old
Bracelet -Tiffanys & Co. - gift




3 comments:

  1. love your dress! and your blog too!!!

    follow you, and invite you to see my blog

    http://lovelypepa.blogspot.com/

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juliet,

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment. I love that dress on you. So cool! Your blog is really fun. xoxo

    www.FashionSnag.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Lovely dress, and a nice blog.
    Shall we follow eachother? I would like that!
    Subscribe on my blog!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete